High Life in Pescia's Tuscany Hotel

A luxury retreat in Montecatini Terme


The magnificence of Hotel Tamerici and Hotel Principe is really peer to none in Montecatini Terme. I spent there the best week of my trip to Italy.
Close to parks and to Termal Spas, it is perfect to satisfy the most luxurious needs for a resort and spa hotel in Tuscany.
The hotel was suggested to me by the owner of Ristorante Gambero Rosso and Ristorante Cecco, two lovely, unforgettable restaurants where I happened to be invited by the mayor of this lovely town.
During my stay I also enjoyed golf matches at the 5 star golf club at hotel Tamerici.

If you go to Montecatini Terme do not forget to stop at Hotel Tamerici and Principe and have a feast at Restaurants Cecco and Il Gambero Rosso. Superb treatment for the right amount of money.

No comments:

Post a Comment