The slad for those who wish to have a spicy day

Well do not get my word for it! Even the cook master in the video underlines that the aphrodisiac propertis of this salad have to be taken with a question mark.

Anyhow, the white truffle is famous in Tuscany for being aphrodisiac, and true or not, if you like truffles, this salad is spectacularly good.

Most of all, this is an experiment to help you non-Italian speakers (I should say understanders) to get what this great guy has to teach to the world on hidden Tuscan recipes. My previous videos of him where without English translations. Let me know if you like it, any advice you have. I will then go back and have the others dubbed too.

Thank you, enjoy, and also let us know if this really was an aphrodisiac salad!! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment