Cannon Beach



A couple of yrs ago Nevada and I went to Cannon Beach, I am not really fond of the coast, at least not here in Oregon, reason one is, i have always found it to be cold, dreary, and windy & foggy.But many people love it, they say the best time is in the winter. Nicer weather.
And please don't let me discourage you, this is my personal dislike, I do like the scenery, and there is plenty of it.

So coming here was not my choice of places to visit, but have to say i was glad we did as it was a beautiful day...

Our water is pretty cold as well. Not like the waters say in California or Florida. You do see some brave souls out in the water , But usually with wet suits on.
Now if you ever do come to Oregon, Our coast is a must stop place to see.

The city was named after a small, iron cannon that came ashore from a shipwrecked U.S. Navy schooner, "The Shark."



And i think this must be the most famous rock when it comes to photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment