Snow and more snow


I think that this winter everyone is getting some harsh weather, and we are not alone so I guess one should not complain as we have had a couple of yrs of warm winters, with very little snow. Last yr I think we only had maybe about an inch of snow here at the motel.
So I guess it is making up for it. Yesterday we called some adds in the pape
r for snow removal. Highway robbery we say, there starting out price is $100 an hour minimum
Nevada said he will shovel before he pays that, so him and son and friend did shovel some of the snow, enough so that at least we could get a car in. About an hour after they did that a guy comes by who does snow shoveling said he charges $60 an hour i said well if you will do only the hour we will use them, he said he would be back this morning at 8 am to do it, So will let ya know if he does,I have my doubts that he will.



Just had to take a photo of the this huge icicle.

Surprise ,Surprise he actually showed up to plow the parking lot, he came early.Last time we had someone do the parking lot which was about 3 yrs ago maybe 4 they charged $35 to do the whole thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment