Camera Critters

Join Misty in this neat meme if you enjoy seeing critters from across the lands


Well i have to share a couple more photos of Tom Tom, he really has taken to my son who actually caught him in the cage, so every time he comes in he runs up to my son and gives him lots of love and licks, he loves the whiskers too. I think he says to him THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! For catching me and giving me such a great house to live in, I never go hungry, your mommy lets me eat all i want and lets me help myself to all the 7 different bags of cat food that is on the floor, i just love to help myself and sleep on the bags so that i know i can eat whenever i want. And here i am watching the bread machine make bread as i love to eat bread too and its so yummy. Gosh i got really lucky in this household.

No comments:

Post a Comment