Sky Watch Friday

I want to also say that last weeks Sky Watch photos were taken by my son who flew to California. I asked him to take photos for me. If you ever read my profile you will find that i would never fly on a plane again. Ok call me chicken. But i do like my feet planted firmly on the ground. Thanks so much for all the great comments on those photos and the messages have been forwarded to my son.

It seems that after the storms we had last week, it blew in some great spring like weather, The temperatures during the day have been close to 65 degrees around here. But they say all things come to an end next week. Snow in the forcast at least we havn't had the cold spell they have been getting back east.
Click on the side bar for the blog roll and join in on the fun of photos of the sky all over the world


This is one of my favorite photos this month

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment