Strong Shoulder Blazer, again...

Yes, I've been enjoying wearing this blazer. The more I wear it the more I love its versatility. You could style it with the matching trouser to make a bold and formal statement. Pair it with a dress, denim or leggings, it conveys a more youthful and modern look.
In the last post, I styled it with the tight pants/leggings to give a downtown rocker-chic look. However, in this post, I styled it in two different looks.
Girly-Fun Stylish Look.
Fashion has always loved stripes, pearls, and a Chanel bag. That has the perfect dose of ladylike stylish-cool. This F21 skirt and the headband gave a more girly fun feeling to this outfit . Wearing: Madewell stripes top, Topshop strong shoulder blazer, F21 skirt, F21 pearl necklace, Chanel bag, Balmain shoes.

Without blazer, I was cold.
Edgy-office Look.
In this look, I wanted an urban, edgy look. This is such a polished-sexy, yet edgy uptown image, a powerful statement in the office. I wore this for the substitute-working day in my hubby's office and this outfit made me feel good and confident on that day ;-)

Wearing:Topshop strong shoulder blazer, the Row white shirt, Givenchy cutout black top (I wore it backward), Rag & Bone skirt, Guiseppe pumps ( very comfy).

F21 cuffs.Without blazer.

I would love to share with you that my interview is on Style Scoop. Thank you so much to Jasna for the feature.

Thank you very much for your time and your comments!!!

Wishing you all a wonderful day and confidence at work!! Kisses...Hanh;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment