The Winner of Fashion Blog World's Inspiration

Hi everyone,

I finally had some time to blog. It was so exciting to moderate your comments and your votes for the contest, Fashion Blog World's Inspiration. I was nervous to know who got the most love from my readers. To be honest, all contestants look fabulous, which made it hard for my readers to vote. Numbers 1, #2, #3, #5, #6, #9, #18, and # 20 received lots of love from the readers. # 8 got many kind comments because she is not only a hot mama but also she is a sweet person. To me, I love them all in different ways.

Now, allow me to announce the winner of the contest who will get $125 US dollars giftcard of the store of her choice or cash...Congratulations to # 5, Frida ,who got the most votes 89/ 337 votes, and there were a sum number about 67, 384 readers in those 10 days of the contest.

I truly enjoy this kind of contest, and I hope I will have another contest coming up soon. Thank you to all the contestants and a special big thank you to my readers who took the time to help me vote and choose the winner.

Please, stay tuned for " Creamy" post coming up.
Wishing you a lovely time with your family, friends, and your loved ones this weekend!!Kisses...Hanh ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment