Finally, Ann Demeulemeester Belt-Spring 2010

I finally had a chance to post my Ann D belt from the runway spring 2010. This belt set comes in three different belts: one fine leather corset-belt, one single zipper belt and one double zipper belt. On the runway, the two zipper belts are worn over the leather corset. You actually could style them separately, zip or unzip them for many different looks.

LOOK #1: I styled the two zipper belts over the leather corset.
LOOK #2: I wore two zipper belts without the corset. I also paired the belts with YsL pumps to get more of an elegant look for a fine evening date with my husband.
Thank you everyone for your continuing support! Wishing you a wonderful weekend!kisses...Hanh ;-)

Ps: you may have noticed that my comment page has been off. It's just because I'm very busy and have no time to turn on my computer to moderate the comments. Too bad! I don't have a cell phone which has online service. I'll probably get one soon ;-). I'll turn it back on when it's convenient. For now, I'll try my best to find time for frequently updating my blog. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me. Thank you for your understanding ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment