Random Family Pictures in Provence // Seillans Village

Thank you everyone for the love. I don't have a final decision yet. It's not a bad idea to post once a month, twice a month, or whenever I have time, as many readers suggested. I know for sure, though, that I won't close the blog. It'll be there for you and me as a great memory. I actually learn a lot from the blogworld. You all are my inspiration. You show me the sweetness, the honest heart, and care for people. I truly feel like I know you more and more through your comments in each post. I feel like you all are my friends that I can share everything. It's one of the great feelings in life. Now on with the blog!

Now, look at my big girl! I can see her growing up to be a fine young lady. She's sweet, thoughtful child. She loves reading and science. I'm very proud of her. Love!
Here is my little girl. She's easy going, sweet, and humorous. She loves drawing and wants to be an artist when she grows up. She loves numbers and think that numbers is easy for her. It's nice to hear that :) Oh, she also loves the camera. She makes my day delightful :) Yes, she loves to eat- healthy food.
They are my sunshine :) I'm very proud to be their mom.
With my nephew and his fiance.
We love to play games and make up our own games to play on our trips. It's a great way to entertain the kids while waiting. It's fun. We laugh...Sweet memories! Smelling-game was made up, because there was rosemary and lavender everywhere at our hotel in Provence. We closed our eyes to smell and tell.
The kids and me at Fayence village.
At the hotel.
I wanted to bring this wild cat home from Seillans village, although I'm not a cat person. I love her all white hair, just beautiful.
We went to Seillans village for dinner when we stayed in Provence. Seillans village is a small village. It has small, narrow, up-down hill allies like the rest of old villages in Europe. One thing about it,there are a lot of beautiful wild cats here. I mean a lot! It has two beautiful restaurants in middle of the village with a very romantic setting. The one that we dined is called La Gloire de Mom Pere. It has a star in the Guide Michelin 2010. The food was absolutely delicious. There was a charming old guy playing violin that was a perfect romantic touch for the evening.

Kids's clothing from Crewcuts-Jcrew.

Thank you everyone for visiting and comments! Wishing you all a great day ahead! Hugs...Hanh :)

Ps: Please, follow me on twitter-lifeintravel- to know whenever I post new posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment