Look at me!

Look at Me! Siena



Some time ago a Sunday I have decided to go to Siena and visit the Palazo Pubblico (Town Hall), a Medieval palace where the administrative offices of Siena are still active.

Well, it was closed for official use only, so I had to stroll around, and I ran into this great exhibition called "Guardami" (Look at me!). It is a video and audio exhibition where operas come alive through the use of cinematic media. Artists from all over the world have created out-of-the-world things, clever in their simplicity.
Originally the mansion of a noble medieval family, the with a carrot in its paws.
The machine that projects the images has been modified by the artist with a device that makes the film play in a loop.
Also, the Latitude by David Cotterrell has taken me to another dimension. Floating on that boat for such a long time has been better than a yoga session.
Many many others are worth mentioning, but I lack the time and critical capacity, so just trust me on this!

Anyway. Now it's gone, sadly, but you have to keep this palace in m

No comments:

Post a Comment