Tuscan Outlets Valdichiana

Bettolle Val Di Chiana Outlet



I have been in Bettolle before and while I was staying at a lovely villa there called Villa Vignacce

I had the chance to browse around the surroundings with my rental car, and I got to know that right near Bettolle, and I mean two miles away, is a HUGE shopping outlet filled with 160 shops and first class brands for your shopping needs. Clothes, home appliances, sportswear, services, electronics, housewear, pet and plant shops, and more. The environment is lovely, as it reminds of an authentic Tuscan Farmhouse with red roofs, and red bricks, wood posts, nice plants and gardening, and plenty of free parking for all.

Some of the brands are Dolce e Gabbana, Armani, Versace, Guzzini, Alessi, Tod's, Prada, Adidas, and many many more brands at half price!.

No comments:

Post a Comment