where to eat in Valdorcia


Last weekend I went for the first time in my life in a very nice restaurant at Radicofani in Valdorcia. The restaurant is called "Le Grotte" and it is situated almost on the top of the village of Radicofani. The restaurant offers traditional Tuscan food like hand made pici different kinds of meats and prices are very reasonable. My girlfriend and I had 3 entrees heach, a bottle of read wine a panna cotta cake two coffees and we only spent 16 euros. The food was excellent and I would recommend this restaurant to everybody who is in Valdorcia and wants to try real Tuscan food. Unfortunately the restaurant does not have any webpage but you will able to find it once there, the village is very small.
The direction is this one:
RISTORANTE LE GROTTE, RADICOFANI province of SIENA

No comments:

Post a Comment