Italian language school in Florence


When I arrived in Florence last winter and I start to travel around Tuscany, I realized how important is to learn Italian if you want to enjoy the Italian lifestyle. In Florence there were many schools of Italians but after visiting all of them I decided to stay at Koine school. Koine is a special school because the shool as been created by an association of teachers that were dissatisfied with their previous experiences. For this reason this group of teacher create a new type of organization, with different style of working and teaching. I was very satisfied, all teacher that I had during the six months that I spent there have showed professional skills. While studying I have also took day trips with the school in some of the most beautiful places in Tuscany.

If you want more information you can have a watch to their webpage: Kaoine school

No comments:

Post a Comment