Sick

Well i have managed to get myself sick, have not been sick in a long time, went to bed Sat night and woke up freezing, not me, as i am always hot, turned the heater up, which is usually off at night.My head was killing me, my body ached all over, i wanted to throw up but couldn't , glad i didn't tho as i don't do throw up well.Stayed in bed all day Sunday, and of course we very seldom get people early on a Sunday but of course as i was sick i had 3 check ins before 3 pm. Nope Nevada does not do check ins. I finally told him that he better put a sign on the door saying we were closed. I wanted peace and quiet.Funny how men seem to get that peace and quiet when there sick, but heaven forbid if we females get sick all things should continue on.

Anyway i guess i am back to almost normal tonight, have a hacking cough deep in my chest, so i guess that will go away soon. I am not a very good when it comes to being sick.


No comments:

Post a Comment