Two types of cutters

Today this is what we listened too all day long, it is digging thru the rocks, it broke down for awhile so had some peace and quiete. Not sure what or why they are digging with this, we thought they were all done. When you click on the photo you can see the Big Teeth of that thing

Now this is what we listened too yesterday, it cuts concrete, which not sure what this is going to be for, just made one long cut along the road. I suspect maybe the gas line. This poor road has had so many paint marks on it, I wonder if everyone knows what each of the colors of paint are for.I will be so glad when they get all this work done. I think they have started to work inside the
Sonics building now.
And here is another shot of the building with all the sides up. From my earlier post of when they were putting the frame up. So this is the progress they have gotten done so far. Wonder if they would like to pay me for these photos? LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment