My first Foster Momma

So this is Shelby, which we have named, as she didn't seem to come with a name.
Last night i got a call from Laurel from CRAFT Asking me if i would take this momma cat and 2 babies. This woman who had her didn't inner act with the cats,so she acts a bit like a feral cat
, I understand that there was 3 kittens and one of the kittens went to the Humane Society that they are trying to get back, so momma can take care of it as well.

The woman is moving out of state and she was just going to leave the cats there and let them fend for themselves. I guess the place reeked of cat odor. Even when they brought her here you could smell the urine , very disgusting.

I don't do cat urine smell very well. People that come to my home have no clue just how many cats i do have, and when i tell them they are so surprised that they smell no cat odor. Am i bragging about this? Yes, I pride myself in having a urine free smell in my home.The key is the right cat litter, along with daily cleaning.

So i will be updated you here about this beautiful little Siamese cat, I don't think she is full blooded but does have beautiful blue eyes.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment