Want to get cosy?

Do you want to trade links? If you're a travel blogger, leave your URL in a comment at the end of this post, but, unless you just want to say hello and talk travel (then I'd love to hear from you) but please don't email me your URL to link to as it may get lost. I've had a lot of links trickling in recently but unfortunately when I'm on deadline (as I am now) I have to ignore emails that aren't coming from editors (and sadly I also have to ignore my little blog a bit), so emails sometimes slip through the cracks. If you leave your URL here then I've got them all in one place and I'll check this from time to time and I'll upload them in one hit. I have no hard and fast rules. If you've got a travel blog that you write yourself, the content is original, it's good quality stuff, and I like it, then I'll link to you. If it's a commercial travel site, then that's different, you'd better email me. Because I'm a professional travel writer, my credibility is everything, so I don't automatically link to commercial sites. I need to use the site first, try your product and like it before I link to it or write about it. There are very good reasons you don't see me linking to Expedia or Asia Rooms for instance.

No comments:

Post a Comment