Pink/Grey


Hi everyone,
I honestly want you all to be winners and want you all to have a nice Xmas gift from Life-in-travel. But if I do so,I'd be broke for sure...and we have rules that only one can be the winner. Please, don't be disappointed! Now, allow me to congratulate What Was I Thinking?...the winner this time.
The pictures above were taken some time ago when the weather was much nicer. It's lately very cold. I love this pink/silver Balenciaga skirt that was bought last year and I styled it with my favorite grey Junya Watanabe top and fuchsia Nina Ricci laceup ankle boots. I have to say that greys paired with stronger hued pinks create a fresh fall color scheme. I'm a pink lover, so thank you to fashion for making richer-pink desirable for fall. No doubt, pink as fuchsia adds spark to the fall palette and is especially good at lifting grey, charcoal or black.

Thank you everyone for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment