Rick Owens Jacket with Blue Scarf

Hi everyone,
Thank you very much for your Xmas wishes. I hope you all had a wonderful time with your family and friends on the Christmas holiday, and Santa brought lots of presents to you all. I know that he did for my kids and he brought for me a fabulous umbrella which is the only present that I wished for. I love this Louis Vuitton umbrella, it's more glamorous than I expected. I just wanted to have a nice umbrella and big enough to keep me out of the rain. Thank you sweet Santa!
This blue scarf from Club Monaco is one of my favorite scarves in my closet, its color is perfectly pops out in winter time. Wearing with Rick Owens strong-shoulders leather jacket, the Row leggings, Zara black turtle neck, Yohji grey top.

Pierre Hardy shoes.

Rick Owens jacket is something that I can never say no to. I'm just crazy about his jacket creations. Again, I style it with the Row leggings (these leggings are such a great investment piece, they look fab on and I've worn them countless times. It's worth it to buy), Phillip Lim black turtle neck and Zara creamy sleeveless dress.
I hope you all have a wonderful holiday weekend!!
Kisses...Hanh ;-)
PS: The gloves in both outfits are no brand and DIY cut-out to be fingerless gloves

No comments:

Post a Comment