April in Paris

Hi everyone,

We arrived in Paris on Thursday at 11:oo am. We checked into the hotel and had a big nap. I woke up about 3:00 pm and I realized that I did something terrible that any blogger shouldn't do....I actually brought my camera and left the batteries at home...nightmare, yes?..Well, I tried to put that behind me and headed straight to the Rick Owens boutique, Miu Miu, then Colette. After that, we had dinner at Le Dome du Marais. It was a beautiful meal. We continued walking around Paris that night. That was our first day in Paris.

Friday: We woke up late, headed for lunch at the Bistro du Sommelier. Of course, we missed taking all the photos. We immedately went to Fnac store to buy the batteries. YES, I got the batteries, but it needed charging. While doing that, I went to Isabel Marant boutique (I got some goodies), then Ysl, Givenchy but I got nothing at both stores. I stopped at Balanciaga and OMG!! I saw amazing shoes, jackets...I didn't buy but I couldn't stop myself thinking about them all night... For dinner, we went out to Hiramatsu which is French food, but a Japanese chef. It's wonderful dining. Walking around the city at night is a fun thing to do and we enjoy it very much.

Saturday: Wake-up call at 10:00 am. I was so excited to have an appointment at 11 o'clock at Channel boutique on 31 Rue Cambon. It's my birthday. Yes, I got some goodies. My hubby picked me up at Channel, then we had a very late, long lunch at a fabulous restaurant, Maison de la Truffe. After that, I went to Balanciaga boutique and got the amazing thing which I can't wait to share with you when I get home. I headed to Comme de Garcons, Lanvin and did a lot of window shopping on Rue de St Honore'. I was ready for dinner at Ze Kitchen Galeries. It was amazing food. Walking around Paris is a great thing to do after your supper.

Sunday: I'm done with shopping. It's a day for museums. Pompidou is a beautiful museum which has cool, strange, modern art. It's a beautiful day. People were everywhere; on the street, in the park...We had a good walk, enjoyed a nice day. Dining at Le Reminet, where they serve elegant French country style food. Of course, we can not miss walking around the city at night. Sunday night is sleeping night. It's more quite, less crazy party scene. We're ready for going home on Monday. Guess what? our flight has been canceled. Now, we have to wait to see what is going on with our flight. Hopefully, we won't be stuck here so long. Although, it's a wonderful place to be stuck. I miss home though. Home sweet home!!

Monday: flight canceled, stay around Paris. We'll surely find something to do...more shopping? NO WAY, sightseeing YES WAY...;-). Going to Buddha Bar for dinner tonight sounds good.

Tueday: I hopefully we have a flight to go home.

The weather is just perfect around mid 40 F to 60 F, and sun shine. It's nice enough for you to have a fabulous jacket on and enjoy your beautiful day. April in Paris is just gorgeous. Thinking about Frank Sinatra singing that timeless song "April in Paris". I love the song!! I love Paris!!

When I get back home, I will share with you all my photos of Paris, food, and my goodies...Wishing everyone a wonderful day!!! Kisses...Hanh ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment