Window Shopping

Another part that I enjoyed in Paris is window shopping. I especially enjoyed window shopping along Rue St Honore' at night. It is just fabulous. You feel like all these beautiful window-shops belong to you and they do this just for you only...Love it!

Giuseppe Zanotti. Miu Miu.
Max Chaoul Couture.
Gucci.
Lanvin's window shop is my favorite. They always have the best display. It's more fun and artistic.

Window shopping at Buddha Bar.

Chanel.

Window shopping at Balenciaga. Please come back here for the next post to see my awesome Balenciaga goody.Window shopping at a book store on the Rue de Rivoli.

My hubby actually bought this book for me the next day for my birthday gift. My goodies from Chanel. In this picture, it doesn't show that it has a lace clutch attached to the back of this mini bag. It's cute!
My goodies from Miu Miu.
Thank you everyone for stopping by! Wishing you all a blessed weekend with your family, friends and loved ones!! Big hugs...Hanh;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment