Noir

Hi everyone,
We arrived to Paris on August 2nd and stayed for about 1 week. I was so happy to see my kids enjoyed the city. They love it! We actually left Paris on the past Saturday for Provence and have been staying at a hotel in Provence at Terre Blanche. We're enjoying it so much. Also, we already visited Cannes, few villages in Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur region; Seillans, Fayence...We're going to St Tropez tomorrow and more places. We're surely having fun. I will share some photos of our trip later on :)
For right now, I'd like to share these photos which they were taken in Dallas before we left for the trip.
Wearing: CdG sequin wrapped vest and sheer skirt were 75% off at boutique called 4510 in Dallas. Ann D belt.

Wearing: my old See By Chloe jumpsuit was from INA consigment store in NYC. Isabel Marant silk ruffles vest. Givenchy belt.
Vintage necklace.
Thank you everyone for visiting! Wishing you all a fabulous day!! Big hugs...Hanh :)

No comments:

Post a Comment