Shoes and Clutch update

Nowadays, I love to collect Alexander Mcqueen pieces which they were designed before his tragedy. Yes, I'm still sad for what happened to him whenever I think about it. He was truly a genius.
This clutch is from the pre-fall 2010 collection and I'm lucky to have it. I purchased it at the store 4510. The clutch was sent to our apartment in Portland while we were there last week. I adore the clutch. When I flew home from Portland, I decided to carry it in my carry-on. Guess what? When I went through the security gate, they didn't allow me to carry it on! It's considered a brass knuckle; a weapon. We waited about 15' for their meeting to see if they would allow me to carry it on. It was so serious. I was so nervous and I was so thankful that they all agreed to let me carry it on. It's hilarious how a clutch could be a weapon. Actually, I understand their point. A happy ending.
These are brass knuckles.
My new addition to my shoe collection: Givenchy boots. I love the stitches and how they look old and dusty.
Another addition to my shoe collection: Alaia boots. They're so comfy.
These two pairs of Proenza Schouler shoes in the pictures below are in my wish-list. I'll be so happy if I have one of them :)

Thank you everyone for visiting and your comments. Wishing you all a fabulous day!! Big hugs...Hanh :)

No comments:

Post a Comment