Sweet Look

Christopher Ross Rabbit buckle belt. I found most of my CR pieces from eBay with great deals, and a couple from Christopher Ross website.
Balenciaga dress and shoes.
BCBG ring.
Feeling like dressing up and spending Good Friday with my girls. I normally don't dress up like this when I'm with my kids, but once in awhile it's fun. We had an amazing time. We especially enjoyed the nails spa time. They behaved like elegant ladies. It was like a growing up experience for my kids...Baking cookies for Easter Bunny was one of the best parts, and flying the paper air-planes was also a blast...Family happy time!!
Anyway, this outfit with the Christopher Ross rabbit buckle belt is perfect for Easter. Oh! my blue nail polish! It's a lovely bright blue; OPI Ogre-the-top-blue. I love the fact that it's so deep and reminds me of the ocean or the pool. It's a great color for spring and summer. I've enjoyed it as much as the yellow nail polish.
Wishing you all a happy Easter day and a wonderful week ahead!xo...Hanh :)

ps: photos were taken by my husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment