More...Ram

Wearing: Junya Watanabe leopard top, Marni skirt. I can't believe that I didn't share this skirt yet which I bought it about two years ago at Neiman Marcus last call.
This skirt has just one side pocket. I like skirt or dress that has pockets. How about you?
Ysl pumps. Vintage belt. Banana Republic gold cuffs, mammoth beads bracelet by The Woods.

Few asked me why I don't often wear nail polish. Well, It's true that I rarely wear nail polish. It's just for fun to wear it for a day or two. To be honest, wearing nail polish is not practical for me. Because I take care of my two kids, and I'm only chef in the family ;-). So, nail polish doesn't stay long on my nails :(
Thank you everyone for your continuing support and comments. I wish you all have a good night and wonderful day a head! Kisses...Hanh ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment