Ram

One day I read a Western horoscope (I'm an aries) and got a cool idea that I should get a ram collection. Here is my first ram vintage necklace which I purchased at Atlantis Home. Thank you Judy!
Look #1: I paired the ram vintage necklace with a crotchet vintage necklace and Urban Outfitters necklace. These pictures were taken last month.

Black lace tank from Free People worn underneath my old BCBG dress.
Surprising in the back ;-)

Wearing Monet vintage necklace as bracelets. Chanel mini bag purchased in Paris from my last trip. This bag has a lace clutch attached in the back. For the moment, it's my favorite bag. I love its design!
You can see the lace clutch in the back side. Next time, I'll share a better photo of this.

Proenza boots. Autograph of Scott Schuman-The Sartorialist, on the right heel. I got it at his book signing in Dallas months ago.



Look #2: I styled the ram vintage necklace with F21 pearl necklace over Topshop lace bodysuit. Wore shimmer Jcrew belt as bracelet. Banana Republic gold cuff. I wanted this look to be fun, casual, and unexpected.

I love this Share Spirit military style jacket. Click here to have closer look at its details.Forever 21 shorts.
Prima sling clogs at Topshop are now available. I love them! Excuse the mosquitoe bites on my leg ;-)
Thank you everyone for visiting and your comments!!!

Wishing you a wonderful night and lovely day ahead!!! Big hugs...Hanh;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment