Twelfth Street by Cynthia Vincent lace Blouse

Thank you everyone for the comments. I noticed that many of you love my old Twelfth Street By Cynthia Vincent lace blouse which I wore it in the past post. I love it too! Yes, I wore it again in this post. This time, I styled it more fancy for evening by throwing over my new Catherine Malandrino leather petals sewing on sheer vest (I adore this vest) which I recently purchased it 60% off at Neiman, and Zero+Maria Cornejo pants, Valentino belt, Gucci shoes. These Gucci shoes are from last spring and very comfy because of the thick platform.
Leather cuff with mother of pearl Buddha inlaid by Suzanne Wilson.
I love the drapery of the pants.
Thank you everyone for your continuing support! Wishing you all a happy Sunday and a wonderful week ahead!!
Kisses...Hanh;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment