Celine Shearling Cropped Jacket

There are so many beautiful Celine pieces this season, but this jacket was the one I brought home from Paris. The more I wear it the more I'm deeply in love with it, especially the gold buckles. They are such a statement.
These Giuseppe Zanotti leopard wedges are insane.
I'm so happy to bring out my favorite The Row leggings which I wore countless times last fall/winter. I purchased them from Barneys in Dallas. I'm sure I will do the same this F/W season. Because I love them so much, I recently purchased another one as a back up, also from Barneys.
Vintage necklaces.
Thank you everyone for visiting and comments! Wish you all a wonderful November ahead! Hugs...Hanh :)
ps: many of you have requested that I post my closet. Please, be patient with me. It's a mess now, I need to clean it up first :)
I also got a few emails from you to compliment the peacock costume and to know where I bought it. The body suit, skirt, and head piece were from Pottery Barn Kids 2 years ago. I actually sewed the wings to add onto it to make it more dramatic.

No comments:

Post a Comment