Le Blob Jewelry

Hi everyone,
I hope you're doing well. It's just a quick post to share with you a jewelry designer; Fernando Akasaka. He is from Sao Paolo, Brazil and his roots is Japanese. He began his career a furniture designer. Later on, he created his jewelry line; Le Blob, in October 2009. His jewelry's work has developed an exclusive range of handmade jewels made of solid .950 sterling silver or .750 gold(18k). I've found his jewelry is very striking, strong, and bold. His inspiration comes from nature: from sea anemones to snake, from coral to talons to bones. Click on his website to see his collection, and here are some:
Cuffs




Rings




Necklaces



His furniture line; F.AKASAKA which it is modern, contemporary. It has featured in many magazine as Vogue, Casa Luxo, Casa Vogue..ect...I describe his furniture is sculptural, functional art, handcrafted quality of the finished product. He said "My client is eclectic, and always looking for something new, original and unique." I told him that I would love to have his furniture piece in my house someday. Please, check out his furniture website to see his incredible work.
Thank you everyone for visiting and comments! Wish you all a lovely weekend! Hug...Hanh:)
ps: I just signed up for facebook, and set up the Bloglovin. Please, follow me :))

No comments:

Post a Comment