Diversity

I love this Kimme Winter necklace which I found it at boutique Fortyfiveten. The blue beads, the cross, and the Buddha pendant-these elements make this necklace is interesting. Yes, I thought about giving it a nickname: Diversity, Undecided, Indecision or "Living Buddha, Living Christ" by Thich Nhat Hanh. What would you name it?
I paired it with a vintage ram necklace. Jcrew shirt, Isabel Marant fall 2010 pants.

Here, my first Kimme Winner Buddha necklace was years ago. I noticed that Kimme's necklaces incorporate unusual artifacts and mixes them with a variety of pendants such as: Buddha, cross, charm of Mary, medallions, heart charm..ect...and beads which make her necklaces are different. Miu Miu shoes.
Thank you everyone for visiting and comments! Wish you a wonderful day ahead! Hugs...Hanh :)

No comments:

Post a Comment