Christopher Kane for Topshop, again!

Yes, yes,..I go bananas about the Chirstopher Kane collection for Topshop. I always wanted to add some pieces from his own line into my closet, but it's pricey to do that. I'm excited about his collection for Topshop, and it's a great chance for me to own more of his pieces.
I was anxious to show this crocodile dress to my kids to see how they would react to it. Surprise!!! they said "cool!!mommy! it's not scary"...yeah, good for me.
Eyelet clutch by Christopher Kane for Topshop. As you see, I have many eyelet pieces from this collection. Eyelet is a fun trend for me now.
Rick Owens jacket and Sam Edelman boots.

Home Cooking.
Chao Tom (Vietnamese shrimp paste sugarcane)
Chao Tom is an appetiser dish that could serve as a main course. I absolutely love it. I always order it at restaurants and I recently attempted to make it at home. What is great about making this at home is that you can wrap as much shrimp paste around the sugarcane as possible, so every bite is a mouthful of sweet delicious shrimp paste. Yum!
Ingredients: 1 1/2 pound raw smaller shrimp, 3 clove garlic, 2 dashes white or black pepper powder, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 3 teaspoons sugar, 1 teaspoon fish sauce, 3 teaspoon cooking oil, sugarcane stick (I buy them in skin-pre-peeled at Asian market or Wholefood at frozen area).
Method: Rinse and peel shrimp's shell and pat dry the shrimp throughly with paper towels. Put all ingredients into a food processor and blend well to form a smooth paste. Transfer the paste into a bowl. Oil both hand and wrap the shrimp paste around the sugarcane stick, shape them nicely like you see in the picture. Put them on a pan with oil on top, bake for 10 minutes with 365 F. Serve them immediately with lettuce, mint, delicate rice paper, sweet-sour fish sauce.
I hope you all enjoy this post and have a joyful weekend with your family and friends!!!!
Thank you everyone for reading!
Big hugs...Hanh;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment