Silverlicious


Hi everyone,
Hope you're doing well. I've been busy at the house and with my kids' schedule at school. I just found time to update my blog and haven't been visiting your blogs as much as I want to - kinda miss you guys and your blogs. I deeply appreciate all of you for stopping by my site and leaving kind comments. Trust me, I enjoy reading every single comment. I wish everyone a wonderful day!
I don't wear silver outfits during daytime, it's too much attention for me. But, it's perfect for a fun night out. I wore Pipit silver dress/tunic, Gareth Pugh leather scarf- love love this scarf, Jil sander over knees boots from F/W08 and The Woods necklace.
Again, wishing you all a fabulous day!!
Thank you for your continuing support!
Big hugs...Hanh;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment