Through The Woods in Fall

Just past Saturday, my daddy, my big girl and I wanted to follow the trail through the woods that's near my neighborhood. We didn't have much to do, since my hubby and my little girl were camping with her school. My big girl decided to go through the woods on her moped, my dad by bike, and I walked. We absolutely enjoyed our time with the beautiful fall day. It was truly great and perfect for me captured the natural color of the fall foliage during the walk. I love fall. It's so romantic and has a poetic feel. Its color gives me a cozy, calm, peaceful feeling. It's also an exciting season, to me.., when we bring out jackets, sweaters, gloves, boots, hat, scarf... My lovely daddy.
My big girl with her moped.
Looking at her playing reminds me of my childhood-I also loved to play by the creek. Kids are very innocent and sweet!
My pictures below were taken sometime last week. I was day dreaming during the shoot-the yellow of fall foliage distracted my mind from reality for a second. I was wishing I was somewhere up north, like Central Park, NY, enjoying the fall colors...
I wore Marni fur vest, Forever 21 yellow tank, Prada pants.
Alaia clutch.
Christian Louboutine Nitoinimoi suede/Nappa boots.
Thank you to you all for stopping by my site and your kind comments. Wishing everyone a wonderful day!!!!kisses...Hanh ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment