Las Vegas

Las Vegas, here it comes, an internationally renowned major resort city of gambling, shopping, fine dining and entertainment.
This was my fourth time there. My husband and I usually go there for fine dining and seeing shows, not much gambling (we are dining crazy and become chickens when it comes to gambling). We normally take a short trip (2 days or even 24 hours) to Las Vegas to feel young, wild , and free .....We usually stay at Bellagio. When we arrive at the hotel, we have Dim Sum right away. It is our new tradition in Las Vegas.
This time, we spent 24 hours there to see Nini and her boyfriend Loc. My husband and I had a couples massage, it was fabulous. Then I met Nini right after that for a little girl chat and shopping.
On the phone with Nini: I wore Club Monaco dress, Helmut Lang tank, Ann D sandal.
Nini and I at Bellagio.
We had dinner at Alex restaurant, at the Wynne. I wore a Rick Owen top, Balenciaga legging, limited edition Guissepi sandal, MMMargiela necklace.

This is a gift from Nini to us for our anniversary. Is it cute? We love them. Thanks Nini, you're very sweet and thoughtful.

Night view from our window room at Bellagio.

Good bye Las Vegas. I was at LV airport waiting, wore Comme des Garcons top and legging, Ann D sandal, Lanvin bag, and my new purchase YSL mini bag from YSL boutique at Bellagio.Close up YSL mini bag, Rings from F21. We surely had short time there but absolutely a great time. Nini and Loc are going back to Dallas on Monday.

Hope you all have good Sunday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment