Nha Trang, VietNam

I went back home 9 years ago with my husband to show him my country where i grew up. We had a chance to visit Nha Trang, our favorite place in Viet Nam, besides Ha Long bay and Hoi An.

Nha Trang is a coastal city and the capital of Khanh Hoa province, on the south central coast of VN. It is well known for its prestine beaches and excellent snorkeling, scuba diving and is fast becoming a popular destination for international tourists, attracting large numbers of backpackers. It was the site of the Miss Universe 2008 pageant.

Nha Trang bay is among the world's most beautiful bays. Visiting a fishing village and taking a fresh lunch at the island are among the fun things to do. I highly recommend it to those who have a chance to travel to Viet Nam.

Nha Trang beach.

Lady selling tropical fruits along the beach.
I wore a Vietnamese traditional dress (called Ao Dai), 9 years ag0 . Sorry for bad quality picture.

Here is something extra; 9 years later, I dress my girls in Ao Dai (Vietnamese traditional dress). What do you think? I love to dress them up.

No comments:

Post a Comment