New York

I've been to Paris, Rome, Milan, and Tokyo but New York is not the same. Its intense energy causes it to be referred to as "the city that never sleeps". New York is notable among American cities for its overall density and the diverse population. The city is an important center for international affairs and is also the birthplace of broadway, fashion, and many other cultural movements. New York also has many impressive museums and is definitely a place for those who love to enjoy high end restaurants and quality food.

The last few times I visited the city it was basically my husband and I going sight seeing, visiting museums, broadway shows, and dining, skipping the shopping. This time, I did some major shopping. It's hard to go shopping with the economic reccession, it's a tough time for everyone right now, but if everyone stopped spending then it'll make the economy worse. Spending, this time, will help get our economy moving. We're all trying. This is a good excuse to spend some. So here I am in NYC with my dear friend NiNi and my beautiful niece Pauline. When it came to shopping, we went wild and crazy. We visited many high end designer stores and had a wonderful time together. What a shopping experience!


From the 2006 family trip, a photo I snapped while on a ferry in the Hudson river:

The view of Central Park from our room :

The kids in NYC in 2006:From the shopping trip, at Times Square in 2009:
On the 5th avenue, 2009:
In front of Commes des Garsons store, 2009:

At Buddha Bar, 2009:

No comments:

Post a Comment