The Woods jewelry

Let don't talk about food, traveling to places, either culture. Let talk about shopping and let visit the store 4510 in Dallas.
Melisa who is a sale person at 4510 called me to come to take a look at Buddha necklaces from Kimme Winter collection. Too bad, there were nothing that I love. Instead, I saw some jews from The Woods jewelry line. They are in Aspen and each pieces is hand made with rare material.
The shorter necklace, the chain is made of horn and the pendant inlaid with rose diamond, also horn-both woolly mammoth horn. The longer necklace has a moon pendant and I like it because of its chain.

The ivory bracelet, the beads are made of woolly mammoth tusk and the piece hanging is horn. The beads of black bracelet are black coral, it is Abejas jewelry line from Houston. I think these two bracelets are compliment together.Before I bought these jews, I was thinking... should I? because I do not want their deaths gave up for my jews. Since they are extint species so I think it is ok. I also learn from google that mammoth is a common menber in the fossil record, but unlike many others are often not actually converted to stone, but are actually preserved since their deaths. This is in part because of their massive size and partially because of the persistence of the frozen climate in which they had lived and, therefore, died.

Me: I wore Matthew Ames dress, Pierre Hardy shoes.

Rings F21.

No comments:

Post a Comment