Spring Time

Spring is happiest season of the year and be seen as a time of growth, renewal , of new life. The sun is shinning, the weather is nice, the breeze is pleasant accompanied by colorful spring flowers, green of new leaves, beautiful butterflies, sweet ladybugs. All that elements made spring more special , make people feel so at peace and energy. I love spring , spring make me feel younger, and happier. The feeling of waking up in the morning and looking out through the window with the blue sky give me positive energy. Even when it rain in a spring day,it is still so beautiful to me, the rain seems so sweet and romantic. Spring is also a perfect time for friends and family together to do picnic, play out side and have some fun. I'm loving spring. I always capture color of spring through my years traveling. I would like to share with you and hope you would have the same feeling like me for spring.
Hope everyone have a wonderful Easter weekend,xoxo.

Cherry Blossom, Portland 05:




Easter Tulips 06:

The butterfly in garden 06:

The kids at Arboretum 07:

Roses , California , May 08

Spring 09:

Beautiful Spring Girls:


No comments:

Post a Comment