Ann Demeulemesster Shirtdress

Hi everyone,
My parents arrived in Dallas last Thursday. I'm very happy, and I've been very busy with my family and relatives because they've been coming to my house to visit my parents. Today, my hubby and I took advantage of Labor day to threw a party for the family and relatives at the house, there were about 30 people (as you know, I have a big family). There was lots of food, drink and laughter...It's awesome fun and quite a delightful party. They just left and I would like to give you a quick up-date.
This is my new Ann Demeulemeester asymmetric softly draped white shirtdress. You could stand in front of a mirror for hours to discover different looks of this dress by changing the wrap and the way you button it. Now, I'm looking for Ann D buckled corset to complete the Ann D F09 look. Good luck to me!!!...haha...In this post, I wore it with Alaia shoes, Erva clutch, Jean Paul Gaultier necklace.
Erva clutch. Silver F21 bracelets, leather cuffs from a local store in Paris.
Do you see the leaves changing color from green to yellow and they are falling down on the ground ? It's a beautiful sign that Fall is coming and I'm excited about it. I love Fall because of its cozy, romantic feeling.
Wishing everyone a wonderful day!!! Thank you to you all for your time visiting my blog and comments. I truly appreciated it as always.
Kisses...Hanh;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment