Rick Owens- Futuristic Look

One of the best parts about New York was the way the weather changes in such a short period of time. I got to wear almost everything I packed for the trip.
I packed a lots of Rick Owens clothing because he is in my all time A list designers. This is one of my favorite looks of his F/W09 rtw collection. It's very futuristic, strong, edgy, constructed and luxurious look. I like to dress it up by wearing sheer tight and a pair of edgy Pierre Hardy shoes. I have to say the beauty of Owens' leather jackets showing he is a master of using leather in his design. I forgot to take picture from the back of the jacket to show you the two wings in the back that look very cool, maybe next time then;-). Look at the shoulders, they are awesome, I love that.
Pierre Hardy shoes.
Alaia studded clucth.
Rick Owens mini dress.
From Rick Owens F/W09 runway.
Wishing you all a fabulous day!!!!
Big hugs....from Hanh ;-)
Ps: Thank you very much everyone for continuing support and lovely comments. I greatly appreciate that as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment