Chef Marvo

Chef Mavro
When I was in Honolulu last month, I had a chance to dine at Chef Mavro restaurant on King Street. George Mavrothalassitis is a chef and owner of the restaurant who took 2 hotel restaurants to the top of the ranks before founding this James Beard Award-winning restaurant. His menu is set menu with wine pairing. It's French, contemporary American cuisine. I can say the service is excellent, the food is great and the price is little bit high. We enjoyed the food and interesting wine pairing. My favorite one was chocolate tofu. It's tasty sweet but strange.
Marinate Nairagi, American caviar with quail eggs.

Kurobuta pork "A la Malais". Big Island goat cheese mouse.
Chocolate Tofu with buttermilk ice cream.
At the Gas-station in Dallas.


I wore Alexander Wang tank, F21 short, Givenchy necklace, and Sam Edelman booties.

I recently bought these shoes from Fashion is Poison and I love them, super comfy.
Wishing you all have a happy Sunday and a great week ahead!!!xoxxo...Hanh ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment