Pink Autumn

Early this morning, when I was helping my kids get ready for school, I realized that autumn is officially here. I can feel the air getting cooler, the skies are changing into gray, and the sun likes to hide in the clouds. I had a strange feeling, that time is running too fast. Next month, my kids will turn one year older. I truly love their age right now, very innocent and sweet. I suddenly wonder about their teenage years and hope they will be good teenagers. I heard that dealing with teens is not easy. My kids and I are best friends now. We have a "Girl best friends club" at the house with a best friend secret code. Hopefully, the girl best friends club will last forever and we share all our secrets. That might help me to understand them more at teenage years, I think.., I hope.... I worry too much, don't I?.
Look at my big girl, she is getting bigger everyday.
I wore MMMargiela one shoulder body suit from Century 21 store, CdG skirt from Ina consignment store, Ysl bag, and my new Nina Ricci shoes. The fur scarf, I forgot its brand.
I wish you have a fabulous day!!!!Big hugs...Hanh!

No comments:

Post a Comment