The Black

The Black

Chloe terry buckle zipper boots, Giuseppe Zanotti for Balmain suede zipper boots, GZ for Balmain buckle boots.

FAQ
1. How do you keep your body slim and tone after having kids? Do you have a regime or some secrets you can share?.
I absolutely don't have a regime, but I would love to share whatever I do. I eat everything in balance. I try not to eat much butter and sweets. Doing activities with my kids helps. Before kids, 8 years ago, I did work out 2 or 3 times a week for 1 hour each time. During pregnancy and after kids, I quit working out. Four years ago, I started doing yoga for about 1 year and I quit again. I should go back though, but I'm too lazy. So, You might ask " How do you keep body tone since you don't work out for years?". Well, I'm maybe lucky, or perhaps the games that I play with my kids helps. I also inherited my mom's gene who is 74 years old, had 11 kids, still looks great.

These are the games that I play 2 times a week. It helps me tone my legs and arms and my kids love it too. We all enjoy that.
For the legs. Game one, we call it " Air plane".
This position is called " Take-off".
This position is called " Flying high". I do these two positions up and down for 40 to 50 counts. We count together in English, Spanish, Vietnamese.Therefore, my girl can learn to count in different language.
For the legs. Game two, we call " Down-up". Again, we count together and I do many counts for these two position. After doing these games, you will feel sore at your thigh, calf and bottom.
Captured her enjoying moments.
For the arms, we play a game called "Being baby". I carry her like a baby in both arms, face up and walk around the room talking/kissing her like a baby. I explained to her doing this game helps tone mommy's arms. Therefore, she doesn't get the wrong message to whine like a baby. To be honest, my abs aren't that tone. I should do some sit-ups to tone it, but I hate doing that. I mean hate! I'm happy with the way it is now, as long as not too big.;-)


2. How do you take care of your healthy hair? How do you get a slight wave? Do you cut it often?
I cut it every 3 months. I used to use Dove shampoo, but I recently started using Biotin Strengthening shampoo from Nature's Gate at Whole Foods. I don't use conditioner often enough, but I use Biosilk for my hair's ends. I don't use hair products like gel, mouse,...I rarely use hair spray. I also don't use much hair straightener except for a few times for straightening hair. I let my hair air-dry in summer, and blow dry at the roots in winter. It' very funny that my hair used to be more coarse and super straight. After having kids, my hair changed into more fine and natural slight waves.

I hope you all enjoy this post. I wish everyone have a relaxing, joyful weekend with your family and friends. Big hugs to you all...Hanh!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment