The Lips

Some of you have been asking me who takes my pictures. Many of you already know that my hubby is the one. Some like to know how I manage my time for taking all these pictures since I have a family and kids. Well, let's rewind a little bit- as I told you before, my husband doesn't like taking pictures or to be in the pictures either; but because he is a sweet gentleman and supports my blog, he's willing to take pictures for me. We usually take the pictures on the way to dinner or drinks because it's convenient for the time and location. We spend less than 15 minutes for each shooting, he might give up his cooperation if more than that :-((

In this picture, I wore MMMargiela top, Barney's CO-Op legging, Madewell scarf, Sam Eldeman boots. Love the cut-out on the side. The split on the other side.
I looked serious.
Thinking.
Thank you all for taking the time visiting my blog and your kind comments.

Wishing you all a lovely day!!!Love,...Hanh ;-)
Following me on Twitter...Lifeintravel

PS: The lighting of the pics in the previous post was natural, no edits, because the sunset that day was very soft.
PPS:How did I get a chance to attendend the fashion show? Luckily, I got an invitation from Barney's.

No comments:

Post a Comment