Pinkalicious

Pinkalicious. This title was named by my 6 year old girl. When she saw me wearing this outfit for dining out with my family she said "Mommy, I love your sweater and your lip stick color. It's pinkalicious!"

The sweater is Yohji Yamamoto. This is my first time wearing over knee boots with shorts. Well after all, it's too young a look for me. I should have tights underneath the boots, but I had no time to take the boots off and put them on again.

Alexander Wang tank, F21 shorts.
Necklace by Appartement a Louer.
Jill Sander over knee boots.
Pinkalicious. Its name reminds me of our trip to visit the Rose Garden in Portland, Oregon. It is one of the oldest continually running rose gardens in the United States and the world. This is what gives Portland the nickname the "City of Roses," and is the host of a yearly Rose Festival and parade in June.
The garden features over 7,000 plants every year, representing over 500 varieties of roses and botanicals. The Rose Garden Arena hosts plays, concerts, and classical music concerts throughout the year. The best time for visiting is late spring through late summer, but it is very crowded in June during the Rose Festival when the park area comes to life with the powerful color of flowers and picnickers.
My great nephew and my two sweet girls.
Wishing you all a fabulous happy weekend with your family and friends!!!!
Love,...Hanh;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment