Purple Girl // Zipper Piece

Following me on Twitter -Lifeintravel

Purple Girl

Last Saturday was my little girl's birthday, she turned 6 years old. She is cute and silly, an easy going person. She loves dancing, playing dress-up in my closet, drawing and mixing color. Her favorite color is purple. She's very good at numbers, creative and art. I'm proud of her and very happy. We celebrated her birthday with her classmates in classroom on Friday, one day before her birthday. She and her teacher made a chocolate cake ( her favorite color) and she of course wanted her cake in not just purple, but vampire purple, because Halloween is coming and "please, mix dark blue and red for vampire purple which is dark and a dull purple color", she explained to the teacher.

Enjoyed the cake.

After having the cake, all her friend and she got purple lips, reddish teeth.
On Saturday morning, her actual birthday, she woke up and told me she wanted to curl her hair, and wore her dress that she designed last year. She also wanted to have pancakes with candles on them, chocolate milk and chocolate mouse pudding for breakfast which all are her favorite foods. After that, her friends and she went to roller-skate for the celebration. She truly enjoyed and had happy birthday!

This is her sketch of the dress.
And sewing by grandma.
We also have a family tradition of eating Oreo ice-cream cake. Everyone in the family has Oreo-ice-cream cake for their birthday.

ZIPPER PIECE

First, let all of us congratulate PUNKIE to be the winner this time. I would love to say thank you to everyone for your continuing support and sweet comments that encourage me a lot to make this blog better and better everyday. Many of you said "can't wait for the coming 1000th post", and actually me either. The 1000th post seems too far from now, but I surely can make it with your help. So, please encourage me by continuing your support, your comment, and tell your friends about my site. I gratefully appreciate what you're doing here for my blog...and please stay tuned for another give-away gift coming soon.

Second, let talk about zipper piece. When I was walking around Soho, on my last trip to NY. I saw this zipper shoulders piece/vest displayed in front of a local boutique (sorry for not looking at the name of the store because of the distraction from this piece) and I tried on, and I love it. Here I am !!!wore it with Haider Ackermann zipper silk dress which was on sale at the store called Seven in Soho. This zipper shoulders piece is handmade, designed by SOHUNG DESIGN in NY.

Ysl pumps, Ferragamo clutch.

Have a wonderful day to you all!!!!!

Love, Hanh;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment