Luna, New member of the family

My big girl has been dreaming about having a puppy for a long time. Finally, we surprised her with a puppy as her early birthday gift. She was very excited, jumped up and down, had tears in her eyes and said" my dream has come true! For the first time I am crying with joy"...so sweet!!!. She named her girl puppy LUNA. Luna is a toy poodle and she's very adorable, with a sweet personality. We easily fell in love with her. My kids play with Luna like a human baby or a toy...poor Luna! I can see how Luna becomes so tired when she's in my kids' hands.
After about 10 days having Luna, I felt like I have a newborn baby. It has a lot of work for a puppy. Just be patient for potty training, things will get easier!!!. I would like you all meet Luna, new member of family.
These pictures were taken on Sunday last week. We were ready for going to visit a relative.
My big girl, she'll turn 8 years old next week.
My little one, she turned 6 years old 2 weeks ago. She has a silly personality.
I wore embellished hoody and joggers by Christopher Kane for Topshop, Sam Edelman boots.
To be fair, I kiss or hug one girl and do the the same to the other girl. So, they are not jealous.
Wishing you all a wonderful day!!!
Thank you everyone for visiting my blog and comment!!!
Big hugs...Hanh;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment