Color on Color

Wearing this outfit for Balenciaga show. This is the first time you have seen me wearing red on my blog. For some reason, I'm into red lately. Bright colors are very bold and uplifting. "Colour on colour guarantees a bright future-Elle UK." Yes, for sure, you will see color on color a lot in this spring. In fact, you will continue seeing bright colors coming up for the fall of 2011. I've noticed there are bold colors in so many runways of that season.
This photo is from StockholmStreetStyle when Daniel saw me outside the Balenciaga show. Thank you Daniel for the photo!
Asking a lady on the street to take these pictures for me.
She tried hard to capture the details of my cuff and ring. I cropped it. Sorry, it's not one of the best photos. She did her best-Thank you lady!
Didn't plan to match my nail polish with Celine yellow bag.
Wearing: Balenciaga spring 2011 jacket, Christopher Kane phoenix printed top, the Row leggings, Alaia shoes, Olive Peoples sunglasses, and the birds set from SueGraggPreciousJewels.com
Thank you everyone for visiting! Have a lovely day!!! xoxo...Hanh :)

No comments:

Post a Comment