Red and Black

When I wore this outfit, my kids said that I looked like a fashionista-bat girl. I like that! The kids have had a great imagination.

I just found these Fendi red jeans a few days ago. They were about 12 years old. I purchased the jeans before I had my kids. They were sitting in a corner of my closet. I completely forgot about them and didn't even know that I owned the pair of red jeans. Here they are...! Yeah!!! They were old, but they're new now. I'm happy! I styled them with MMMargiela black sheer top, Fleet Ilya belt, and the sexy Christian Louboutine Lady Daf platform pumps.

And yes, I had a great fun time to do a photoshoot again with QC. As you know, my husband is normally my photographer, but he is lately on and off. QC is a professional photographer, a long time friend of my big brother, and a great replacement one for my husband when he is off. QC's photos are always stunning. Thank you QC for the amazing photos and Nancy for the beautiful make-up. Nancy, QC's wife, is a make-up artist. They are a team work. Please, check out their site at XO Photography.

Thank you everyone for visiting and comment! Have a wonderful day!!

ps: Please, stay tuned for more photos of the same this outfit but with different angles under the artist eyes of talented photographer, QC. He had magic to change my outfit into the different look.

No comments:

Post a Comment